Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Anyone in the market for a sub $5k Willy's Jeep FC-170?

Scouring the forums looking for unique vehicles I found this guy. A 1963 Willy's Jeep FC-170 that served it's younger days as a Fire Department Support Vehicle. Currently sitting with less than 20k on the odometer this Forward Cab Willy's is a steal for $4900. Sadly the original 226ci Super Hurricane inline-six engine is frozen due to sitting unused for so long but it is included in the bed of the truck. The owner says that the FC is running very well with the fully rebuilt engine that is currently in it. As is the original 3-speed gearbox and 4WD system. The interior is in pretty rough condition and has some minor issues, but it is ready to ride.




The Willy's Jeep Forward Cab chassis' are my white whale. When I am looking for one I can't find it, and when I'm not looking I find listings like this. I just may have to bite the bullet and drive to Vermont... Who know's maybe next time I write about this FC-170 it will be in a personal build thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment